Click Image Above To View Full Screen
Click For Additional Images Below
With a low starting speed of .4 mph, adjustable in .1 increments, the DC1000 makes it easy to start progressing toward your goals.
- Maintenance-free, shock absorbing deck
- 375 lb user weight capacity
- Dual emergency stop
- Generous walking surface – 19.5" x 58.5"
- Speed range: .4 to 9 mph
- Elevation: 0% to 10%
• 7” LCD display with user friendly interface using tactile keypad, color coded with audible beep.
• Programs: One button Quick Start, Manual, Heart Rate (optional chest strap must be used), 7 pre-programmed elevation profiles, 7 pre-programmed speed profiles.
• Administrative mode: includes 6 user defined languages, metric or US units of measure and other custom settings.
• Built-in personal twin Fans: 3 levels of intensity at low, medium and high.
• Automatic cool down after each exercise is completed.
• Download results to USB flash drive. Simply plug your USB key in the Fit-Key port and your work-out will be copied in a text file for saving and printing.
• Display Feedback: Heart rate, time, speed, elevation, calories, distance in miles, pace, ascent (ft.) and METs.
• CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port for TV or other controllers.
• USB charger for phones, mp3 players and other electronic devices.
Dimensions: 73”L x 32 “ W x 58” H
Weight: 222 lbs
Maximum User Weight: 375 lbs
Electrical: dedicated 15 amp circuit, grounded.
Limited warranty of only 6 hours of use per day: 3 year parts, 1 year labor with a 5 year frame and drive system warranty. Exceptions: 1 year warranty on: deck, running belt, contact heart rate grips, heart rate receiver and transmitter. Wear items (grips and rubber foot pads) are excluded.