Click Image Above To View Full Screen
Click For Additional Images Below
The Boulderboard is the first collapsible freestanding climbing wall designed for use in apartments and homes.
With the Boulderboard you don't have to do without a hangboard because you don't want to lose your security deposit.
You don't have to forgo training because you "can't make it to the gym."
And, if you train well, you won't break down in the middle of your climbing day.
The Boulderboard has enough T-nuts to set up a system board, multiple 3-4 move boulder problems, or all of the above. The hold placements are symmetrical allowing for complete parity during training. There is a pull-up bar for general strength training, quiet feet exercises, core exercises, and attaching additional training tools. And we made our pull-up bar extra thick so you get a little bonus finger workout thrown in for free. The completely freestanding frame can also be folded down in seconds and leaned against the wall to make room for parties and Turkish oil wrestling tournaments.
- Compact footprint
- 175 Symmetrically placed t-nuts for tons of route setting fun
- Sleek and attractive design with commercial grade silver paint
- Collapsible frame constructed from welded steel
- Packs down small allowing for no-hassle transport (when the rent is due)
- 40 degree angle for all around strength, power, and endurance training
- Wood panels
- Pre-installed T-nuts
- Choice of holds and XL crashpad
- Dimensions: 4.5' W x 6.5' L x 8' H
- Wall angle - 40 degrees off vertical
- Weight assembled: 320 lb. when assembled and loaded with average sized holds
- Fully welded steel frame
- Coating: silver-gray commercial powder coat
- Surface: 3/4" furniture-grade plywood using 100% sustainable hardwood with formaldehyde-free soy-based glue.
- Ships unassembled by motor freight, all cartons can be hand carried.
1 year warranty